Photo Editing Portfolio ( Smartphone Capture Images Editing on Photoshop )
  1. السلام عليكم
    Its Me Shahzaib Rasool.
    I'm Developer and Graphic Designer.
  2. I'm Serving in Field of Information Technology and Designing.
  3. I'm Freelancer
    Owner of My Own Business

Facebook

Photo Editing Portfolio ( Smartphone Capture Images Editing on Photoshop )

 Adobe Photoshop Portfolio


Smarphone Photo Editing on Photoshop


Photoshop Editing

      Adobe Photoshop is Right tool for photo editing.It is also used for Photo manipulation,Graphic Designing and UI Designing.This App is Used for editing picture of one of my client who's picture is given above.The above picture capture on 5MP Camera of Smartphone.



How to Edit Mobile Pictures in Photoshop

    First of all we receive  pictures on freelance market places,then we add these photographs to photoshop. Our photo editing process contain following steps.

  1. Open in Photoshop
  2. Adjust Contrast
  3. Adjust Level
  4. Correct Colors
  5. Adjust Size
  6. Crop
  7. Save it (JPG)
Thats it Photo is Done.
Please Subscribe for Email Notifications.

Post a Comment

0 Comments